Each student is required to choose one book from the list below. Reading must be completed prior to the first day of school. Students can absolutely read more than one book if interested. They will only use one book for the in school assignment.
Select the books and proceed through checkout. PLEASE ADD THE STUDENT'S NAME IN THE COMMENTS FIELD.
PLEASE SELECT IN STORE PICKUP. However, all books will be delivered to Bosque School and available for pick up Friday, May 19, 2:45-5:15 p.m. at the All-School Concert and Book Fair. The pickup location will be outdoors in the Quad, on the steps of the Upper Schoolhouse.
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
- Bystander by James Preller
- Fuzzy Mud by Louis Sacher
- Ghost by Jason Reynolds
- The Green Bicycle by Haifaa Al Mansour
- The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt
- Drums Girls and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
- Words in the Dust by Trent Reedy
- The Ship Breaker by Paoli Bacigalupi
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwamba
- The Last Book in the Universe by Rodman Philbrick
- Touching Spirit Bear by Ben Mikaelsen