Email or call for price
Out of Print - This Title is Unlikely to be Available.
Supporting the 2007 syllabus at SL and HL, this edition was written by two IB examiners and was developed with the IB to most closely embody the IB way of teaching. Integrated data-based questions and assessment strategies support exceptional achievement, and free digital materials drive an active, hands-on approach to learning.
- Developed with the IB so you can trust in the right approach
- Packed with assessment support, directly from the IB
- Written by experienced IB Biology teachers, accurately matching the syllabus
- Real world connections truly capture the IB spirit, developing independent thinkers
- Includes coverage of the Core, AHL and all of the Options, with examination questions throughout to concretely build confidence
- Free digital material loaded with practicals and extra exercises, to fully strengthen learners
- Visual explanation simplifies challenging concepts, ensuring strong comprehension
- Includes support for CAS and the extended essay
- Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.