Email or call for price
Out of Print - This Title is Unlikely to be Available.
Driving an active approach to learning, this edition was developed with the IB and most closely embodies the IB way of teaching. New digital material is loaded with hands-on activities to extend active inquiry, and the most thorough assessment preparation is included, with built-in guidance straight from the IB.
- Developed with the IB to match the 2007 syllabus so you can trust in the right approach
- Packed with assessment support, directly from the IB
- Written by an IB Chemistry workshop leader, accurately matching the 2007 syllabus
- Real world connections truly capture the IB spirit, developing independent thinkers
- Includes coverage of the Core, AHL and all of the Options, with examination questions throughout to concretely build confidence
- Free digital material loaded with practicals and extra exercises, to fully stretch learners
- Visual explanation simplifies challenging concepts, ensuring strong comprehension
- Includes support for CAS and the extended essay
- Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.