Game of Thrones: A to Z Guide & Trivia Deck (Kit)
Prove you're ready to sit on the Iron Throne by challenging your friends to the ultimate Game of Thrones trivia game.
- Who will rule Westeros?: Gather your gang of friends for a lightning round of trivia with a set of 50 cards (3 X 5 inches) featuring 200 questions (4 per card)
- Book Included: The Game of Thrones A to Z Guide is packed with encyclopedic entries on the show's many characters, locales, alliances, and battles, featuring full-color photography throughout; the paperback book is 3 x 5 inches and 88 pages
- Collectible Packaging: The cards and book are housed in a full-color printed magnetic closure box
- The Perfect Gift for Game of Thrones Fans: Even die hard fans will discover hidden gems in this deep dive into Westeros lore
- Officially Licensed: An authentic Game of Thrones trivia game
Jim McDermott is a magazine editor, screenwriter, pop culture super fan, and a Catholic priest. Originally from the northwest suburbs of Chicago, Jim grew up on a steady diet of Justice League, X-Men, Star Wars, the White Sox, and The Lord of the Rings. After college he entered the Jesuits, a Catholic religious order, where he studied spirituality and made kung fu films with kids on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. After being ordained a priest, he earned a screenwriting degree at UCLA, and has since worked as a TV writer and consultant on Preacher, Evil, and One Day at a Time, and as an editor at America Magazine in New York, where he specializes in writing about how pop culture helps us be braver, better human beings.