This Bible published in the classic King James Version includes cross references and extra-large print type allowing for an easy Bible reading experience. This edition is published in large KJV Comfort Print type, which was designed exclusively for Thomas Nelson to be the most readable at any size.
The literary beauty of the King James Version and the most comfortable reading experience imaginable with Thomas Nelson's custom KJV font in a super-giant-print format. Don't miss anything God's Word has to offer with the KJV Super Giant Print Reference Bible. With a generous type size, end-of-page references, a concordance, words of Christ in red, and full-color maps, this Bible is designed for readability and serious study.
- The Presentation page is a special place to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or note
- Bible book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- End-of-page cross references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Reading plan guiding you through the entire Bible in a year
- Miracles and parables of Jesus call out important events during Jesus' earthly ministry
- Concordance for looking up a word's occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Ribbon markers make it easy to navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Easy-to-read super giant 16-point KJV Comfort Print