The Spirit of Leadership: Cultivating the Attributes That Influence Human Action (Large Print / Paperback)
You were born to lead. Now it's time to become a leader. Leaders may be found in boardrooms, but they may also be found in families, schools, and organizations of all kinds--anywhere people interact, nurture, create, or build. Contrary to popular opinion, leadership is not meant for an elite group of people who, by fate or accident, become leaders while everyone else is consigned to being a lifelong follower. After personally training thousands of leaders from around the world, best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe reports that while every person possesses the potential of leadership, many do not understand how to cultivate the leadership nature and how to apply it to their lives. In The Spirit of Leadership, Dr. Munroe defines the unique attitudes that all effective leaders exhibit, explains how to eliminate hindrances to your leadership abilities, and helps you to fulfill your particular calling in life.
- "...a defining portrait of true and effective leadership. On these pages you will discover your purpose, your passion, and your potential to become the leader God has destined you to be." --Pastor John Hagee, Cornerstone Church
- " Dr Myles Munroe's] wisdom is to the believer what a phone booth was to Superman Step into every page and be charged " --Bishop T. D. Jakes, The Potter's House of Dallas
- "The world is groaning in travail, waiting for the manifestation of those who will rise up as followers of God and leaders of men.... Dr. Myles Munroe will give you invaluable insight in your quest to discover and develop the spirit of a leader." --Pastor Rod Parsley, World Harvest Church
- "Are you aware that God has ordained you to be a leader? In The Spirit of Leadership, Dr. Myles Munroe gives us the key to find the hidden leader within ourselves. I highly recommend this inspired book to all." --Paul F. Crouch, Trinity Broadcasting Network
- "In The Spirit of Leadership, Dr. Myles Munroe taps into the core truths of authentic, successful leadership. Through decades of study and careful observation, Dr. Munroe has identified the key--the missing ingredient that activates the potential to lead found within every human being." --Marilyn Hickey, Marilyn Hickey Ministries
Dr. Myles Munroe (1954-2014) was an international motivational speaker, best-selling author, educator, leadership mentor, and consultant for government and business. Traveling extensively throughout the world, Dr. Munroe addressed critical issues affecting the full range of human, social, and spiritual development. He was a popular author of more than forty books, including The Power of Character in Leadership, The Purpose and Power of Authority, The Principles and Benefits of Change, Becoming a Leader, The Most Important Person on Earth, The Spirit of Leadership, The Principles and Power of Vision, Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer, Understanding the Purpose and Power of Women, and Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men. Dr. Munroe was founder and president of Bahamas Faith Ministries International (BFMI), a multidimensional organization headquartered in Nassau, Bahamas. He was chief executive officer and chairman of the board of the International Third World Leaders Association, president of the International Leadership Training Institute, and the founder and executive producer of a number of radio and television programs aired worldwide.