HowExpert Guide to Houston, Texas: 101 Tips to Learn about, Discover Places to Visit, and Find Things to Do in Houston, Texas (Paperback)
If you want to learn about, discover places to visit, and find things to do in Houston, Texas, then check out HowExpert Guide to Houston, Texas.
Houston is a large metropolitan city - the fourth largest in the country. So there are plenty of important things to know about the city, from the Astros to the Houston Museum of Natural Science's planetarium. There is something for everyone here and much to explore
The city of Houston has a rich past and a bright future. There are many historical areas that are popular with tourists. Houston also has one of the best areas to be part of some of the fastest-growing and most lucrative industries, including energy, medical facilities, and technology. So whether you are considering moving here or just want to visit for a day or so, this book will be all you need.
In this guide, you will learn everything you need to know about Houston, Texas including:
- Geography, climate, weather, and layout of Houston
- Transportation options and traveling inside and outside "the loop"
- Safety tips to be better prepared for your trip
- Best places for lodging, going out to eat, shopping, and more
- Exploring year-round and free events in the Downtown Houston area and beyond
- Top attractions like the Downtown Aquarium, Discovery Green, and Minute Maid Park
- Shopping at one of the nation's biggest malls as well as affordable thrift stores
- Visiting the best places to eat in Houston and popular cuisines
- Houston's Museum District, outdoor and nature spots, and beautiful gardens
This guide will also include tips and facts that will help you as you navigate "Clutch City" and look for places to shop, eat, and more. There are a good number of hidden gems as well as places to explore that can enhance your visit to Houston and make it a memorable one
Check out HowExpert Guide to Houston, Texas, to learn about, discover places to visit, and find things to do in Houston, Texas.
Gisele Phalo is a native Houstonian who loves exploring Houston's rich history and culture. She is also an activist and volunteer for preserving Freedmen's Town, Houston's historic fourth ward, its history, and its community. A humanities major at the University of Houston-Downtown, Gisele has worked for The Bayou Review, the campus literary magazine, as well as iRadio, an online radio broadcast through the University of Houston-Downtown, where she does a weekly broadcast for her show Adulting 101. When she isn't writing, she is looking up cooking recipes and playing the ukulele.
HowExpert publishes how to guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.