Medication Log: Track Personal Medications Information, Keep Daily Record Notes, Medicine Details Health Tracker, Journal, Medical Boo (Paperback)
This personal Medication Log notebook, logbook can help you keep track of your daily medicine taken. Perfect for tracking blood pressure medicine, migraine medicine, etc. Each interior page is a 2 page layout that has section & space to record:
- How Are You Feeling Today? - Write details of how you felt, stress level, any headaches you had, if blood sugar was high, etc.
- Any Side Effects? - Notes to record any adverse symptoms you had from medication.
- How Did You Sleep? Diary of monitoring your sleep history, what is helping insomnia, etc.
- I Am Worried About . . . Write the things you have concerns about.
- I Want To Ask My Doctor . . . Record the issues you want to talk to your doctor about.
- Date & Time Log the time, date & day.
- Medication Name & Dose - Medicines you take, what time, does it require to be taken with food.
This will be great to take the doctors office for your physician to look over while under his or her care or in an emergency situation. Also makes a great gift. Easy to use & manage. Large size of 6x9 inches, 112 pages, white paper, soft matte finish cover, paperback. Order one today