Diabetes Beyond Numbers (Paperback)
Diabetes Beyond Numbers is a complete guide for anyone who wants to learn about diabetes prevention, management, and complications. It is written in simple language so that anyone reading is able to understand the basics of diabetes better and feel more in control of their health.
- Are you or a loved one pre-diabetic or diabetic?
- Have you faced difficulty in adopting a healthy lifestyle to manage your diabetes?
- Do you need easy and simple diet management tips?
- Do you want to learn about strategies for effective yet healthy weight loss?
- Are you looking for tips on eating, traveling, exercising, and staying fit with diabetes?
- Do you want to know how to prevent and manage the complications of diabetes?
- Are you searching for information about new diabetes medications/insulin and how they work together in your body?
- Are you struggling to manage your diabetes in the face of COVID-19?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then this book is for you
This book is for anyone who has diabetes, pre-diabetes, or a loved one with diabetes. Reading this guide will provide you with a clear understanding of what happens in diabetes, how it is related to heart disease and other bodily organs, and why people develop diabetes complications. This book also discusses the importance of having the right mindset in the amount and type of food you choose. It will offer tips on various diet plans, and information on new medications. Additionally, this book will provide you with advice on how to make the most of your doctor's appointments, so that you can get the maximum benefit from each visit. Ultimately, this book will help you to form a comprehensive game plan to manage, and maybe even heal, your diabetes holistically.
I have spent the last 20 years helping patients to manage diabetes as a Clinical Endocrinologist and have seen first hand the challenges a diabetic patient has to face over their lifetime. My passion to help people with diabetes was further ignited, fueled, and intensified after I lost my own father from complications of diabetes in 2012. His death inspired me to create this resource so that others do not have to watch their loved ones suffer.
I have no doubt that this book will serve as your companion and guide in understanding and managing your diabetes, or helping a loved one who is struggling with diabetes. All suggestions discussed in this book are based on current guidelines and research from the American Diabetes Association and other credible sources. Don't miss out on an opportunity to take control of your diabetes. Instead, read this guide immediately and take back charge of your health, and your life.