Fitness Is Fun Outdoor: Fitness and Physical Activity; Fun Games and Activities; Live for the Moment; Wellness; Wellbeing; How to be Healthy; (Dragon #2) (Hardcover)
Do you want to encourage your child to be fit?
Encourage happy play
In this book, young dragon friends rediscover fitness as fun and movement outdoor. Whether "large or stout, small or tall, play is what it's all about " Balanced with body image, treats, rest, friend and solo play, this book is about playful action. The dragons rediscover games of yesterday and today See what games the dragons play
Enjoy this rhyming snappy tribute to outdoor play. This is a fun "read-aloud" book for children aged 3 to 8. Colorful, fun images will delight The verses are short and simple enough for beginner readers. This is not a fact book of dos and don'ts. This is a fun book that will entice your child to run outdoor to play Enjoy
This book is for you if you want to teach your child:
- Lifelong fitness, wellness, and health each day through play.
- Fitness is not hard work. Fitness is fun The solution is play
- Delight in fun reminders of outdoor games of yesterday and today. Discover the dragons' fun games and activities
- With play, fitness is easy Started early, the motivation for exercise is lifelong Children will gain motivation in fitness and enjoy the healthiest lifestyle.
- Dragons/children are happiest when moving and at play
Start young and your child will be living healthier for life
The power of play and friendships are vital for overall wellbeing.
This book offers playful reminders without pressure.
This book is a fun, easy read
As a psychologist, the author has dedicated her career to promoting overall health. With children, she advises doing so in playful, gentle ways.
Nutritionists, doctors, and weight management centers, please consider offering this playful book to your young patients. It puts smiles on their faces and encourages activity without pressure.
If you want to encourage your child to be fit and have fun reading, this book is for you
Can it be that easy? Yes, the solution is play
Can you guess what games the young dragons play?
Order this playful children's book today to encourage your child's lifelong fitness through play.