Lonely Planet Pocket Budapest 3 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Budapest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the Royal Palace and its museums, 'take the waters' of the art nouveau Gellert Baths, or bar hop the district of Erzsebetvaros -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Budapest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Budapest:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Budapest map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers the Castle District, Gellert Hill & Taban, Obuda, Belvaros, Parliament area, Margaret Island & Northern Pest, Erzsebetvaros & the Jewish Quarter, Southern Pest and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Pocket Budapest, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times