Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Improve your spoken German from home with 101 real-world conversations in simple, everyday German.
Real German people don't speak like your textbook... so it's no wonder you feel unprepared when it's your turn to speak This book fixes that. For the first time, you'll learn to speak German in the REAL world, with 101 authentic conversations in simple, spoken German, so you can become confident in the words, phrases and expressions you need to communicate like a local and in the workplace.
You'll be transported into a real-world story that unfolds between six German characters, told by the people themselves in 101 authentic conversations. Over 15,000 words of real German, you'll immerse yourself in a gripping German drama and get an education in natural German in the process. Here's what you'll get:
- 101 conversations in simple German, so you can learn the real German spoken in the street, understand spoken German with ease, and have German roll off your tongue more fluently
- Over 15,000 words of dialogue - an unparalleled resource that will immerse you in German, at a level you can understand, so you can learn real spoken German without getting lost or overwhelmed
- Real, daily spoken German throughout - it's as if we held up a microphone and recorded the exact words coming out of people's mouths - so you can learn the expressions that real people use on the street (not in textbooks). You'll sound more authentic when you speak, make German-speaking friends more easily, and communicate better at work.
- Situational dialogues from typical daily circumstances, so you'll prepare yourself to survive realistic German encounters, in shops and caf's, and make meeting people and making arrangements second nature
- Conversations that are carefully written to be accessible for beginners (A2-B1 on the CEFR), so you can start to learn from real, spoken conversations, even as a beginner, without having to go through the rollercoaster of difficult conversations with strangers
- Each conversation is limited to around 15 lines of dialogue (150 words), so you can get that crucial sense of achievement and motivation when you finish each conversation, and say "I actually understood all of that "
- Word lists with English definitions in every chapter, so you can get instant translations of any difficult words and focus on reading and enjoying the stories rather than wasting time in a dictionary
- Summaries of each conversation which contextualise each dialogue, so you can easily follow the plot and enjoy the story without getting lost
Created by Olly Richards, internationally-renowned language teacher and author, 101 Conversations in Real Spoken German gives you an education in real German that you won't find anywhere else. You'll be better prepared for using German in the real world, speak with more confidence, and take a giant leap towards fluency in German
SCROLL UP AND GRAB YOUR COPY NOW