Coloring animal physiology and their systems is the most effective way to study the structure and functions of veterinary & zoological anatomy. You assimilate information and make visual associations with key terminology when coloring in the Veterinary & Zoology Coloring Book, all while having fun
Whether you are following a veterinary anatomy course, zoology course or just interested in animals and their anatomy, let this book guide you.
While other books give you the anatomy terminology immediately, our book is designed for convenient self-testing by providing the answer keys on the back of the same page so you can get the most out of your studies. Plus, the detailed illustrations of the animal's anatomical systems in a large page design without back-to-back drawings will make you say goodbye to bleed-through
The Veterinary & Zoology Coloring Book features:
● The most effective way to skyrocket your Anatomy knowledge of animals, all while having fun
● Full coverage of the major animal body systems to provide context and reinforce visual recognition
● 50+ unique, easy-to-color illustrations of different animals with their anatomical terminology
● Large 8.5 by 11-inch single side paper so you can easily remove your coloring
● Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
Discover the anatomy of the following animals:
Any many more...
Joins thousands of others who have made their studies more fun and efficient
Roll up and click "ADD TO CART" right now