Holistic Wealth: The Art of Recovery from Disruption (Paperback)
A Maria Shriver's Sunday Paper Recommended Book, December 2022
Imagine facing life's disruption with confidence, knowing how to regain your balance in times of uncertainty. By expanding on the teachings shared in the highly acclaimed first edition of her book and in her viral article, "My Husband Died at Age 34--Here Are 40 Life Lessons I Learned from It," viewed by more than fifty million people globally, author Keisha Blair presents even more revolutionary strategies--curated for the challenges of today's world--that will help you find balance and success.
This updated edition of the classic book is fully revised throughout, and includes:
- A new foreword by iconic actress and activist Kelly Rutherford, star of Gossip Girl, Melrose Place, and Dynasty
- Additional chapters on pandemic-related disruptions and how to face them
- More than 50 practical tips and case studies from trailblazers, luminaries, and readers (including Certified Holistic Wealth Consultants(TM) trained by Keisha Blair) who have increased their income, overcome disruption and setbacks, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a guide.
- New interviews from the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair
- A Holistic Wealth framework broken down into four easy parts to enable you to assess and build wealth in all areas of your life
From financial stability and physical health to your emotional and spiritual connections with others, prosperity is more than just a number--it's a way of living, and it's yours for the taking.
Keisha Blair is the award-winning, bestselling author of Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook. She is a trained economist with extensive experience in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors. She is the founder of the Keisha Blair Institute on Holistic Wealth and is a graduate of the Executive Leadership Program at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government. Keisha has been featured in the New York Times, Harvard Business Review, Essence Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, and many other publications. Her book Holistic Wealth has won multiple awards including Award-Winning Finalist in the 2020 Best Book Awards and Award-Winning Finalist in the 2020 International Book Awards (Self-Help categories).