Sweet Success: A Simple Recipe to Turn Your Passion Into Profit (MP3 CD)
LEARN THE RECIPE FOR STARTING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
For the first time ever, founder of Sprinkles cupcakes, Candace Nelson, is sharing the recipe for success in her book, Sweet Success. She will walk you through the steps she took to build a globally beloved brand, so you can do it too. Although she deals in frosting, there's no sugarcoating here. Candace pushes back the kitchen door to reveal mistakes, misses, and lessons learned the hard way. Readers will learn how to:
- Obtain the key ingredients to any successful business
- Craft the mindset of an entrepreneur
- Learn the secret recipe for packaging a product for profit
- Turn kitchen experiments into top selling products
- Cultivate a community of brand evangelists
- Step into a personal brand to amplify the business
- Know where to put marketing dollars most effectively
- And much more.
In a time of unprecedented disruption and innovation, people are rethinking career and professional purpose. It's never been a better time to start a business. Sweet Success dispels the myth that entrepreneurship is reserved for an elite few and is a must-read for anyone with a passion needing a place to start or a push along the way.
At a career crossroads, instead of going to business school like her peers, Candace Nelson reflected on what she really wanted to do--and did what nobody, including Candace herself, would have expected. She poured her passion and life savings into creating the world's first cupcake bakery. Today, Sprinkles Cupcakes and its Cupcake ATMs have become a globally recognized brand, celebration mainstay and inspiration for entrepreneurs everywhere.