Migraine Journal: A Daily Tracking Journal For Migraines and Chronic Headaches (Trigger Identification + Relief Log) (Paperback)
A GAME CHANGER
Chronic migraines and headaches are a huge pain in the butt (well, head).
Note: for the funny non-PG version (F*cking Migraines), click on Wellness Warrior Press under the title.
What if you could pinpoint the cause of your migraines and determine which relief measures work? What if you could identify trends, or patterns, and put a stop to them?
Our new migraine tracking journal was designed to do just that.
Extremely detailed, this tracker will allow you to figure out what your triggers are so you can put a stop to them. The best part? The majority of the journal entries require checkmarks or encircling, so you don't have to worsen your migraine or headache by writing lines upon lines of information.
Click on "Look inside" to get an idea of what this super compact and extremely detailed journal has to offer.
A FUN, CREATIVE, AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN
Beginning of journal:
- A two-page summary sheet
- A 1-year calendar with a blank legend (for you to identify or color-code your bad days)
*the first page is where you will log exactly how you're feeling
- Date, day of week, and entry number
- Type of migraine or headache (image to encircle)
- Pain level (1 - 10)
- Detailed description (you select from descriptive words, such as throbbing, pounding, etc.)
- Onset (slow, average, fast, sudden)
- Angled face sketches for you to encircle exactly where you're hurting
- Other symptoms to select from (dizziness, light sensitivity, etc.)
- Your mood
- Your energy levels
- Your mental clarity
- Whether or not you're feeling sick. If you select yes, you'll then have 8 common symptoms to choose from (including nausea), along with an area to write additional symptoms.
*this is where you will dive into possible triggers + relief measures
- Hours of sleep & quality (previous night)
- Weather (humidity, temperature, sunlight, barometric pressure, allergen levels)
- Stress levels
- Food / drinks
- Non-relief medication / supplements
- Hormones (menstruation, menopause, PMS, N/A / other)
- Computer use / reading
- Activity levels
- Relief measures & efficiency
- Additional note space is available at the back of the journal*
Pain tracking can be life changing. Whether you're looking to better understand your chronic pain or looking for a thoughtful gift for a friend, this journal is for you.
✓ 6 x 9 matte paperback (great compact size that can easily be taken to the doctor's office)
✓ 120 pages of tracking (60 days total)
✓ Other covers & trackers available - click on Wellness Warrior Press