Bible Study Journal: A Christian Bible Study Workbook: A Simple Guide To Journaling Scripture Using S.O.A.P Method (Large Print / Paperback)
Studying the Bible is important.
To get the most out of studying the Bible, keeping a Bible study journal is a must.
Here is why:
1. Writing down Bible verses is a great way to meditate on them more deeply.
2. In times of Bible study, God often speaks to people. A journal can help them to record these thoughts.
3. Important verses can be recorded in a journal so that they are never lost.
4. A journal is a great place to record questions on important biblical topics.
5. A daily Bible journal can help Christians connect with the soft voice of God inside of them.