Dolphin: Fun Facts on Water Animals for Kids #5 (Paperback)
Do you know that Killer Whales are actually Dolphins? And do you know that the skin on a Dolphin regenrates every two hours? It is sometimes difficult to make our children understand the beauty of nature, to make them appreciate the small things, the beauty of a flower, the freshness of the air, the scent of grass. Many times, we are not fortunate to be in contact with nature, far from a meadow, closed in the cities. Still, so often, while looking out from our balcony in a beautiful country house, we know how to observe but do not appreciate creation's beauty. Know the details and habits of water animals as common as it is surprising, through a simple path, which fuels your child's interest and curiosity. That's the purpose of this book. But beware, prepare for the challenge You will have to be able to answer the questions that your child will ask you by showing off their deep knowledge in the microworld of the Dolphin:
- Mom, do you know how many teeth a Dolphin can have? I do
- Hey dad, do you know what Dolphins use their teeth for? I do
- Grandpa, do you know what it is when a Dolphin sticks its head out of the water? I do
- Grandma, do you know how many feet a Dolphin can jump out of the water? I do
- Sarah, you're my big sister, and you've studied a lot, but I bet you don't know how Dolphins breath I know that.