Each student is required to choose one book from the list below. Reading must be completed prior to the first day of school. Students can absolutely read more than one book if interested. They will only use one book for the in school assignment.
Select the book and proceed through checkout.
PLEASE ADD THE STUDENT'S NAME IN THE COMMENTS FIELD.
PLEASE SELECT IN STORE PICKUP. However, all books will be delivered to Bosque School and available for pick up Friday, May 19, 2:45-5:15 p.m. at the All-School Concert and Book Fair. The pickup location will be outdoors in the Quad, on the steps of the Upper Schoolhouse.
- Alabama Moon by Watt Key
- Dragon’s Keep by Janet Lee Carey
- Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan
- Feathers by Jacqueline Woodson
- Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
- Holes by Louis Sachar
- Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
- Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
- Peak by Roland Smith
- Schooled by Gordon Korman