All rising sixth graders should choose one book to read from the list below over the summer.
Select the book and proceed through checkout.
PLEASE ADD THE STUDENT'S NAME IN THE COMMENTS FIELD.
PLEASE SELECT IN STORE PICKUP. However, all books will be delivered to Bosque School and available for pick up Friday, May 17th, at the All-School Concert and Book Fair. The pickup location will be outdoors in the Quad, on the steps of the Upper Schoolhouse.
- Alabama Moon by Watt Key
- Booked by Kwame Alexander
- Dragon’s Keep by Janet Lee Carey
- Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan
- Holes by Louis Sachar
- Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
- One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams Garcia
- Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
- Peak by Roland Smith
- Schooled by Gordon Korman
- Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor