Danielle, Wyatt, and Cooper update us on plans to move forward with reopening later this spring.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 10 am-2 pm
- Wednesday 2-6 pm.
- Christmas week: 12/23 from 12-6 pm & 12/24 from 10 am-4 pm. There will be no curbside service from 12/25-12/28.
Here are a few things that can help you get your books more quickly.
- When your web order says “completed,” please read our email on the timing of pick up: we will email you again when your order is ready for curbside pickup. Books do not come in all at once, and we are working through a backlog of hundreds of curbside orders! Books on hand may not be ready for same day pick up.
- Choose shipping options on online orders. Direct shipping is best for us and for you, because of stay at home orders, limited staffing, and high virus infection rates. Direct shipping will be the fastest, safest way to get your orders
P.S.—Here are the answers to some questions you’ve been asking:
- When shopping online at https://www.bkwrks.com/ log in by going to Cart, then My Account, when you’re coming back to shop, and this should prevent you from having to re-enter all your information every time you place an order.