Israel and the Church (Kobo eBook)
**“Amir Tsarfati tells the prophetic story of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and in the process helps his readers to comprehend God’s unique purpose and plan for both Israel and the Church. His refutation of Replacement Theology is profound and yet easy to understand. This book answers a lot of questions many prophetic writers are afraid to ask.”
—Dr. David Jeremiah
As the day of the Lord rapidly draws near, we must appreciate God’s plans for all His people**
To truly grasp Bible prophecy, we must first understand how God’s promises to Israel complement His vision for the church. While some believe God has forsaken Israel for the church, this goes against the nature of the faithful Lord we find in Scripture.
In his latest book, native Israeli and bestselling author Amir Tsarfati makes clear what the Bible says about God’s unique master plans for His two chosen groups, Israel and the church. Amir gets to the heart of key questions, such as…
- Do the promises God made to the Old Testament nation of Israel still apply to the Jewish people today?
- Has God replaced rebellious Israel with the church?
- Now that the church exists, does Israel possess a distinct role in the present age?
- How are current events in Israel relevant to the church?
- What should the church’s attitude be toward Israel?
Israel and the Church provides a fascinating look at all that God has prepared for His two peoples—and why it’s so relevant to us today!