- The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021 caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but surveys have shown an ongoing interest in international travel once it becomes safe again. The number of Americans traveling overseas is expected to increase in mid-2021, once vaccinations have been administered to a wide variety of people.
- A comprehensive Travel Smart section provides all the important nuts and bolts information about traveling to and in Italy, as well as Italian phrases and sample itineraries.
- Expertly researched features on must-visit sights, including an eight-age spread on Vatican City’s extraordinary Sistine Chapel and a five-page spread on Florence’s Duomo.
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description