With the most compelling teachings, stories, and practices, Fear-Less teaches women how to overcome anxiety and become empowered.
So many women and female entrepreneurs struggle with anxiety that is stopping them from moving forward in their personal growth, business, and sense of purpose. In Fear-Less, anxiety expert and coach Dr. Kate Dow offers proven methods for women to become adept at overcoming their anxiety and rewiring their brain. With compelling teachings, stories and practices, she gently guides women back into relationship with their inner wisdom, abilities and their own power, laying out the Fear-Less path of teachings, steps, and practices that help women overcome anxiety. Fear-Less includes Dr. Kate Dow's narrative, as well as many client case stories of women's incredible outcomes. Written specifically for women, a unique and powerful perspective, Fear-Less guides readers through transformation with its practical, heart-based, and potent methods.
- Written for the 40 million plus women in the US who haven't been able to solve their anxiety.
- Weaves together wisdom traditions, psychology, and current mind and body research into a potent effective program for anxiety.
- Presents a three-pronged approach of addressing anxiety through the mind, body, and spirit dimensions.
- Utilizes the feminine archetypes of the Queen, Heroine, and the Goddess as guides.
- Teaches simple, dynamic skills and practices to reduce anxiety and change biology.
- Includes The Four Agreements by Dr. Kate's mentor Don Miguel Ruiz.
Dr. Kate Dow is a bestselling author, psychologist, and master anxiety coach who has struggled with her own anxiety throughout her life. She has studied psychology, spirituality, mind-body science, and mentored with Don Miguel Ruiz, the author of The Four Agreements, for 8 years in her efforts to find what helps women overcome anxiety. Dr. Kate lives and practices as an anxiety expert and coach in Santa Fe, New Mexico.