The National Hispanic Cultural Center Book Club, "Lit Clique," meets in the fall of 2019 with once monthly gatherings to read the following books. Monthly dates and time will be determined by book club members. Visit the NHCC website for details.
Books can be purchased from Bookworks for a 10% discount, below or in our shop.
- JUNE 27: Peel My Love LIke an Onion by Ana Castillo
- JULY 25: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- AUGUST 22: Fruit of the Drunken Tree by Ingrid Rojas Contreras
- SEPTEMBER 26: The House of Broken Angels by Luis Urrea
- OCTOBER 24: Her Body and Other Stories by Carmen Maria Machado
- NOVEMBER 21: The Death of Artemio Cruz by Carlos Fuente
- DECEMBER 12: End of Year Gathering
For more information and to register, email Valerie Martinez, Director of History and Literary Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org