Manzano Day School Welcomes Author Jon Scieszka and Illustrator Steven Weinberg on Friday, October 23rd at 9:00am!
You can order a signed copy of their books.
Choose "In Store Pick Up" to pick up during curbside hours or there are multiple shipping options for home delivery.
There may be delays as bookplates will be signed by Jon Scieszka and Steven Weinberg and then sent on to Bookworks.
AstroNuts Mission Two: The Water Planet is the second book in the laugh-out-loud series by children's literature legend Jon Scieszka.
The book follows a new mission, where AstroWolf, LaserShark, SmartHawk, and StinkBug must find a planet fit for human life after we've finally made Earth unlivable.
After they splash-land on the Water Planet, they find power-hungry clams, a rebellious underwater force, and a world full of too-good-to-be-true. Can this aquatic world really be humans' new home? And why are these clams so eager to swap planets?
• Features full-color illustrations and an out-of-this-world book jacket
• A can't-put-it-down page-turner for reluctant readers
• Complete with how-to-draw pages in the back
AstroNuts Mission Two is full of laugh-out loud humor with a thoughtful commentary on the reality of climate change at the core of the story.
Eager and reluctant readers alike ages 8 to 12 years old will be over the moon about this visually groundbreaking read.
• Creatively illustrated, full-color action-packed space saga
• Perfect for fans of Dog Man, Big Nate, Wimpy Kid, and Captain Underpants
• Great gift for parents, grandparents, teachers, librarians, and educators who are looking to introduce STEM and environmental topics to children
• Add it the the shelf with books like The Bad Guys in Superbad by Aaron Blabey, The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore! by Andy Griffiths, and The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales by Jon Scieszka.